Re: What's a good road racing car...

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's a good road racing car...
From: Mr53CSP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:13:49 EST
Forgot to add... doorslammers only =)

I'd like the ability to drive the car to and from the track. Appears street
legal type vehicle.

I've considered the Mr2 Turbo also...i think it's one of the better platforms.
Mid-engine and RWD is great fun!

<< Get a FORMULA VEE........

RWD
Low buck
Marketable on resale
cutthroat competition
STABLE RULES
Inertia Car rewards great driving and teaches it.
minimal spares requirements
There is a PRO series for it.