Re: Oklahoma AX

To: <bradholliday@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Oklahoma AX
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:19:12 -0600
Brad

I see that NeOkla was FINALLY able to put a schedule together, now all that
remains is to update the webpage. You might tell the list where the site is
until that happens, and describe that site to them.

I am pleased to see that the Oklahoma City program has been revised after the
past couple years disarray. Too bad they lost Lloyd Noble in the process.
Although smaller, the OKC/OSU lot appears to have a pretty good surface.

You are absolutely right on the mark, however, when you address the Wichita,
Kansas City, Salina, and Topeka autocross programs. I just did not feel the
need to tell Eric in my sign off to him, since he lives in KC. And, of course,
Little Rock and Dallas are also options.

I guess my closing statement to Eric should have read:
"No autocross car - no ADAQUATE site for Prepared or Mod Cars in Oklahoma"