Re: Source for Tire Weights?

To: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>,
Subject: Re: Source for Tire Weights?
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:53:19 -0500
David,

If you talk to our sales reps, then can provide shipping weights for our
tires. While not absolutely accurate, they're close, and will at least give
you a place to start. I would suggest you make a short list of the tires
you're looking for, and call up one of our phone reps.

Regards,

William Loring

The Tire Rack, Marketing dept.
771 W. Chippewa Ave.