Re: Leaving a Nascar race

To: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leaving a Nascar race
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:51:15 -0600
Or just find someone to "work" for.  I wandered around the entire pit area
at Daytona pretty much un-checked.  (We build interior trailer packages for
Racing Electronics, who got us into the infield.)  One of our party didn't
even have race day tickets, but was able to watch the entire event from
just behind the Dave Marcus pit wall.  We then walked across the track at
the Start/Finish line to get into our seats.  This race was much more
accessably than I thought it would be.  Fun.

> Unfortunately, mere mortals don't get near the pits or the garage area.
> That privilege comes with the $500+ tickets, I believe.  Even then,
> you're not free to wander around at will.

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer
Wausau, WI