Re: Source for Tire Weights?

To: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Source for Tire Weights?
From: Iain Mannix <mannix@rmsolo.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:01:23 -0700 (MST)
Ron VerMulm's site has weights listed -

http://www.rsracing.com/rscatalog/asppages/rt-dotscr.asp

That link will take you to the DOT Radial page.  In terms of
accuracy, I just shipped a set of four 225/45-13 A3SO3s - two
tires taped together weighed 31.4, according to UPS's scale;
those tires had ~15 runs on them(nearly new) and some
Topeka junk stuck to them.  Ron's site lists 15.6 pounds
per tire - pretty accurate, IMHO.

R&S Racing comes through again!

Iain Mannix