FS: DP Midget

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: DP Midget
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 21:04:36 -0600
Hey, gang.

I'm passing this on for one of my club members who's giving up on this
project and wanting to move on to a BM/CM formula car.  He's not a
team-dot-net member.  I THINK he'd be open to just about any offer.

FWIW, the "Kittler's" he refers to is probably the best engine
building shop here in northwest Louisiana.  However, their main
experience is with American V-8s.
His ongoing blown head gasket problem is, obviously, caused by a
mis-match between the head and block.  I experienced the same problem
on my MINI a couple years ago because the machine shop I HAD been
using didn't properly deck the block.  I took it to Kittler's and they
fixed the problem right away.  Why they screwed up on HIS motor, I
have no idea.

If you have questions, ask HIM - not me!  I just like to blow his
doors off on Sunday afternoons!!  8<{)

At any rate, if you're interested, here's the poop:

FOR SALE

AUTOCROSS CAR

1972 MG MIDGET (have title)

1275CC ENGINE, BUILT AND BALANCED BY KITTLER'S AUTOMOTIVE MACHINE SHOP

HEAD PORTED AND VALVE GRIND BY KITTLER'S JAN. 2001

COOPER S RACING PISTONS, COMPETITION CAM, HEADER

ROD BOLTS AND HEAD STUDS ARE HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH

NEW CLUTCH, WATER PUMP, RADIATOR CORE

LIGHT WEIGHT SEAT, SCCA APPROVED ROLL BAR

5 POINT APPROVED SEAT BELTS

ALL BRAKES AND FRONT SUSPENSION REBUILT

HD SHOCKS, EXTRA 1275CC ENGINE & MANY OTHER PARTS

4 NEW B. F. GOODRICH AUTOCROSS TIRES

$6500.00 (BLOWN HEAD GASKET-MAKE OFFER)

Randy Edwards

RANDYJEANE@aol.com