Re: Paint colors and numbers

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paint colors and numbers
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:09:31 -0500
I checked with our sign fabrication folks at work, about any standards
or distance/number sizing charts, etc.  They use standards published in
the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices.  See whether
http://mutcd.fhwa.dot.gov/signs/ has some useful visibility info.

Keith Edwards, Highway Dept. employee
Suffolk, VA
4.25 1st gen. CRXs