magnetic numbers

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: magnetic numbers
From: "James Laukaitis" <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:31:53 -0500
How about this $20 soultion:
     I printed out standard numbers from some font in a favorite desktop
program, and cut them out (7" or so tall).
     I went to the local arts and crafts store, bought the magnetic
material in white (black car) I even splurged an extra $2 and got orange
for the letters, and I pulled out the old x-acto knife.
     It took about 5 nights. I made two of each number, and when you look
closely at them, they look like someone cut them out with an x-acto knife.
They work just fine. I took that long because sometimes the kitchen table
had to be used for other things.

Disclaimer: I will not be help responsible for anyone who doesn't use
common sense to put some cardboard between the magnetic material and thier
kitchen table. Nor will I be help responsible and loss of blood, limbs or
life.

Jim
email: jim5@us.ibm.com
2000 Maxima SE