Re: Lindberg's Mustang For Sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lindberg's Mustang For Sale
From: "James A. Crider" <autojim@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:10:38 -0500
Dennis Grant said:
>"Lindberg, Chris (C.E.)" <clindbe1@ford.com> wrote:
>
>> Excellent condition (if you've seen the car, you know)
>
>Just in case you _haven't_ seen this car, I'll vouch for that "excellent
>condition".
>
>I've seen cars new in dealer showrooms that weren't as clean as Chris keeps
>his cars.

I'll also vouch for the condition of this car -- the car *has* seen rain
because it was out at a rain event, but when Chris gets it home, he cleans
it.  Topside.  Under the hood.  Underside.  You can also be sure that it's
been thoroughly and lovingly maintained.  Chris treats his cars like family
and when he says selling this causes him pain, you can believe it.

Jim Crider
autojim@att.net <-- note new address, delphi.com e-mail is going away