Re: NOT In Defense of anyone in particular

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NOT In Defense of anyone in particular
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:11:30 -0600
From: Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com>

>it seems to me that many people are forgetting something:
>we don't own this list.  Mark Bradakis owns team.

>if you don't think
>something seen here is appropriate, bring it to Mark's attention off the
>list and let him decide what action to take.

Jamie is right on point here.

We can remind one another of netiquette once in a while, but continued gonzo
attacks against a member are pretty counter-productive, not to mention
boring as heck.  If you think somebody is seriously out-of-line, take it to
Mark for a ruling.

You don't agree with Mark's decision?  Tough bounce.  Start your own list if
you don't like the way Mark runs this one.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.