Re: magnetic numbers

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: magnetic numbers
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:00:45 -0500
Avery sells several different types of 8.5"X11" (Full Sheet) labels,
intended for printing in different printers.  MS-Word's Envelopes and
Labels Wizard lists 5165 and 8165 as Full Sheet.  When I was recently at
the office supply store, checking for Avery labels suitable for bumper
sticker use, I found 4 types, one of which was listed as "easy to
remove" or similar.

5165 is recommended for bumper stickers (3 per sheet) at places such as
http://www.changingtheclimate.com (interesting site).  It recommends
laser printer use, since inkjet won't last outdoors.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
4.25 1st gen. CRXs
http://www.norfolk.infi.net/~kedwards