Hoosier patch, Cherokee Trails Pics

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hoosier patch, Cherokee Trails Pics
From: "Stern, Ken" <KStern@Envera.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:07:26 -0500
Speaking of "All your base", I found the Celica at the
Cherokee Trails Pro Rally had some good humor. See
http://www.vmsc.org/fun/allyourbase.html if you are
familiar with the phenom. The back of the car has the
text "HA HA HA HA". The rally was fun to spectate. Next
year I'll try to volunteer as a worker.

To keep some solo II content, What? I need a Hoosier patch
on my driver uniform? Wait a minute! I need a driver uniform?
I will be testing out some old Hoosier Bias Ply autocross
tires this weekend. Then I can decide whether I should run
for their contingency.

-Ken