Re: SS results from San Diego

To: <TeamZ3@aol.com>
Subject: Re: SS results from San Diego
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:09:40 EST
Those are right for the weekend ending. Top 3 Sunday Times were:
John Ames,  64.65
Stacey Molleker, 64.725
Dave Schotz, 64.738

Co-Drivers had a HUGE impact on Saturday's Time's... and my Cone at the Start
on the my Sat Last run Killed me.  The Pro will remove the 2 driver advantages!
;)

Also, John Ames, Steve Burger, and My Car were only ones running on Stock
Shocks.  :D

  Dave
WWW.SCCAFORUMS.COM

In a message dated Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:24:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,