RE: SS results from San Diego

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SS results from San Diego
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:34:50 EST
I wouldn't say 2 drivers were a 'severe' disadvanatage... although I agree by
3rd runs it was probably hurting more than helping.  But you atleast get 2
SOLID runs in on warm tires, and the third depending on cooling down, may be
HOT... but some think Hot is Good!??The single drivers especially 1st run
group, the first run is a throw away.

See you next week!
   Dave

In a message dated Tue, 20 Mar 2001  5:35:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, James