Re: SS results from San Diego

To: <rbeecher@cardsc.com>, <teamz3@aol.com>
Subject: Re: SS results from San Diego
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:28:46 EST
I know, I know! ;)  Didn't realize it was going to be 55 degrees and 40 minutes
between runs!  Live and learn!

Lori Robertson drove my Z-06 on Sunday.  I think she was the only one who did.
 Comments after 3 runs, to her Husband Brian were "Get out the Checkbook!" ;)

   Dave

In a message dated Tue, 20 Mar 2001  7:08:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, "R.