RE: SM2 Stuff

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SM2 Stuff
From: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:47:28 -0500
Pax makes up only a part of the Stirling Moss Trophy (NER's Driver of the
Year.)  We also have a run-off at the end of the year.  The actual fomula is
complex enough that we have a nuclear engineer do the calculations. (and I'm
not kidding)

Paul Zahornasky
NER Solo Chair
First event: April 1 at Devens!