Re: SM2 Stuff

To: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: SM2 Stuff
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:32:04 -0600
Scot Zediker wrote:

> Also, that 2200lb figure is a minimum.  You can still run at 2400 and see if
> you can out-drive the guy with the 2200lb car :)

I agree.  We seem to be stuck on this notion that a couple of hundred
pounds of extra weight automatically relegates a car to "also ran"
status.  (Insert "not enough horsepower"; "not enough tire"; "not
enough..." whatever)  Is it not possible that a car that doesn't have
the best numbers in every spec can win??  I know I've been beaten by
heavier Neon's, and one's with less power.

Pat