tow vehicle problems, need help

To: cm@home.com, TEAM NET <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: tow vehicle problems, need help
From: Terry Green <tmgreen3@home.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:46:42 -0600
This is not really an autox question but i do use this vehicle to tow my
car..

I have a 99 yukon, 4 wheel abs. the front rotors were warped and i took
them off and had them turned, and replaced the pads.. I did not brake
the bleed screw to push the piston back into the caliper... but the hole
thing back together just like i have done 1000 times before.. but no
pedal. so i started to bleed the brakes. the master cylinder shot fluid
up quite a lot. so i bleed the brakes pumping slowly. I get a strong
pedal with the motor off. and not much with the motor on and the power
booster working..can anyone help me, do you think that it is in the abs
system?? or did i brake the master cylinder.. i an gong up to the parts
store for a manual and some beer..this one hour job turned out to be
another 2-dayer

thanks for the help again
terry green
CF/CM#64