Re: big problem - 92 civic

To: Chuck Mathews <lesser_of2evils@hotmail.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: big problem - 92 civic
From: Louis Gallinaro <wickedlou9@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 03:33:30 -0700 (PDT)
Well, Just a suggestion, I have a 91 Accord, similar years and such...
the 4th Generation accords have a chronic problm where as soon as it
gets hot out they wont start.
Mine did it, and for some reason the honda dealer couldnt figure it
out, even though it's a known issue... Oh well...
Turns out the "Main Relay" expands in the heat and looses connection
with the alternator... so the car wont start, even though everything
tests out fine.

Just soething to check.
good luck

-Lou