Re: Motel 6 - Re: Topeka Hotels

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Motel 6 - Re: Topeka Hotels
From: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 00:05:51 -0700
On Thursday, July 5, 2001, at 04:14 PM, Rand E wrote:
> Top 10 slogans Rejected by Motel 6

The funny thing is that ever since the French Accor Group (Novotel,
Sofitel. Hotel Ibis, Formula 1, etc) took over Motel 6 and renovated all
their properties Motel 6 has gone from one of the worst to one of the
best places to stay. The are clean and quite now with good amenities and
data ports in every room. The other national chains, especially Super 8,
aren't even in the same class anymore IMHO. Used to be Motel 6 was the
motel of last resort for me, now it's my #1 choice when I'm travelling,

- Alan Dahl