Motel 6 - Re: Topeka Hotels

To: "Howell, Brett \(4149\)" <brett.howell@esavio.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Motel 6 - Re: Topeka Hotels
From: "Rand E" <rande@mwis.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:14:24 -0500
Top 10 slogans Rejected by Motel 6

10. Because you deserve better than the back seat of some car.

9. As seen on "COPS"

8. Sure, you could stay someplace nicer, but then you wouldn't
   have money left over for the hooker.

7. It's Hookerriffic!

6. If we'd known you were staying all night, we'd have changed
   the sheets.

5. We don't make the adultery, we make the adultery BETTER!!

4. Not just for nooners any more.

3. We left off the "9", but you know it's there.

2. We put the "Ho" in "Hotel."

And the top slogan rejected by Motel 6 .....

1. We'll leave the Lysol out for ya!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx