Re: Women's classes again!

To: janice@wcsllc.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Women's classes again!
From: Pilixx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 01:01:30 EDT
One thing comes to my mind that I haven't seen noted regarding why some women
run the ladies classes.

Some of the ladies (including me usually) might not have the opportunity to
run in the open class due to the vehicle they drive already having two male
drivers in it.  I am not stating this as an excuse, but rather a reason why
some ladies might drive where they do.  Yes, there is always the opportunity
to drive another car, but that somewhat defeats the purpose if you are
sharing the car to also share the costs involved in running practically every
weekend, going to the tours, pros and nationals.

Pilar Miranda
...hopefully coming out of autox retirement