re: Women's classes again

To: ax <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Women's classes again
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:39:31 -0400 (EDT)
Janice Sansone Rick wrote...
> If everyone had the attitude and idea that AS was different than ASL,
> just as GS is to BS, it would be great.

   I think, perhaps, the fact that you can't choose to run a Miata in G
Stock ( or an Eclipse in BS if it rains ) leads people to consider them
"different" classes.

   On the other hand, some autocrossers can choose to enter AS or ASL with
their Boxster, S2000 or what-have-you.  Since we don't class drivers
anywhere else in this sport, some people conclude that those classes are
the "same".

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 hillman@planet-torque.com