Re: Military autox sites

To: "Tom Holt" <tholt@ccsi.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Military autox sites
From: "Eric Marshall" <noviceautoxer@home.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:09:14 -0500
I'm not a member so I can't help you, but I've been to a Nebraska Region event
at Offutt Air Force Base (the former home of SAC) in
Bellevue, NE.  I know that sometimes events scheduled at the Base can be kind
of tentative, depending upon the military's perceived
risk of terrorist threat or whatever they may choose not to allow the events.
NRSCCA does use 2 or 3 different sites on a regular
basis.  They are still using the Offutt AFB site recently though I see.  Here's
a link to the NRSCCA webpage where you can find some
contact information:
http://www.nrscca.com

ERIC