Re: Two way radios

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Two way radios
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:25:38 -0500
The generic name is FRS Radio (Family Radio Service). Wife and I have a
couple of the Talkabouts. The federally established FRS range is supposed to
be two miles -- usually sufficient on most ski areas. It has enough power to
go around a tree or two. I've been in the paddock at Nationals and talked to
my wife in our room at the Raceway Inn.

--Rocky