Rennsport Reunion

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Rennsport Reunion
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:46:07 -0400
I was at the first four hours of the Rennsport Reunion at Lime Rock today.
It's really cool to see 20 or so 962 and 956s lined up on the front straight
for a photo op.

Paul Newman ran an open Brumos 914. I clocked a few laps at about 1:09 or
so.

For those not there, this will air on Speedvision after September 19th. That
is when the completed tape is due to Speedvision, so figure a week after
that.

Brain Redman was all over the place, doing a lot of everything (with son
James helping).

I had to leave at 12 to make it in for work this afternoon, but some really
special sheet metal up there. Even Hurley's Orange hued 996 looked good.
904s, and 906s, and 917s, oh my! Two Porsche tractors. 1968 Mercedes-Benz
transport truck for the Porsche factory team.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.