Re:

To: Bob Pariza <bpariza@excite.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: Mike Lowe <mikelowe@pointecom.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:11:39 -0500
At 08:12 AM 7/27/2001 -0700, Bob Pariza wrote:

>  Does anyone have any thoughts they'd care to share about the
>nats?    Things to be appreciated or things to be avoided?

         Drive your car or co-drive with a new friend you find in
Wisconsin.  Watching an autocross is like watching a roller
coaster.  Obviously it's more fun to ride.
         Stay away from the hotels in the bad part of town.  I forget the
names of the places.  An hourly rate is a big hint.  ;-)  I stay at places
on Wanamaker Street/Blvd.

Mike Lowe -- Houston Region SCCA
96 Miata R and 94 Miata Turbo -- useless at Nationals
Co-driving Scot Zediker's C Stock Miata at Nationals.