Re: Umbrellas

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Umbrellas
From: Eric Linnhoff <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:50:15 -0700
----- Original Message -----
> <<I seem to remember something called lightning...>>
>
> And the last time we lost an interstate bridge in an earthquake was. . .
> Thanks,
> Tornado Valley, Nebraska
=================================
Or mud slides, or hurricanes, or the entire friggen state being on fire, or
riots, or rolling blackouts because the residents aren't smart enough to
turn their A/C down when they're not at home, or cities so laden with smog
that the sun don't shine, or Commie Politicians, or freeway shootings, or
tofu-yogurt eatin', Birkenstock wearing, no-real-clue-havin', Godless tree
huggers, or......

Shall I continue?  I'll take the Midwest humidity and lightning thank you
very much.  ;^)

Eric (bought beach front property in Arizona and waitin') Linnhoff in KC
'98 Neon R/T (see-dan)
#69 STS   #13 TLS
knuckledragger@kcweb.net
ICQ# 101282513