RE: Umbrellas

To: "'Pat Kelly'" <lollipop@ricochet.net>,
Subject: RE: Umbrellas
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 00:17:04 -0500
Hey hey hey!

There are TWO Eric's. We're just a few hundred miles apart.
Geographically and ideologically.

Eric One is the knuckeldragger from Kansas City who run's his Neon and
Loves the NRA.

Eric Two is the Porsche flake from Omaha who uses his Neon to get the
kids to daycare and is a member of the ACLU. I only Solo a Neon ACR when
I have to.

Thanks,
 e two