RE: Tires for Next year

To: "'Chris Grivas'" <chris@piombo.com>, Autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tires for Next year
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:47:03 -0600
I think the non-marketing in the Northwest has to do with the location of
Les Schwab Tire stores, not the performance of the tire.  Falken has some
"interesting" marketing arrangements.  You can get them from Sears stores in
those states, but not at the attractive prices offered by Discount Tires,
Vulcan, On-line Tires, etc (even when you figure in shipping and mounting) -
at least not a my local Sears store.

~ Ken Stolz
Big Sky Region 38 - Missoula, MT
'01 Subaru Impreza RS - #12 STS - "AUTOXER"
   __/   Solo2   \__
      Scooby-Roo
      Team Magnet