Re: So, how's the weather....

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: So, how's the weather....
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:58:15 -0600
So, it's not humid now?  I almost drove my tractor-trailer off a cliff,
this morning at about 4 AM, because of the pesky fog.  I enjoy the
t-shirt weather greatly, but I like to be able to see where I'm going.
It _is_ a minor downside, though.

Beat the heck out of driving in a blizzard, for instance.   ;^)

Chuck (somewhere near Talladea) Schultz