Re: Re: HELP! Florida making autocross/rallycross/

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: HELP! Florida making autocross/rallycross/
From: <dave2020@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 10:15:05 -0500
Bravo!  Way to go Mike!  I've been hoping someone from God's Waiting Room (aka
Florida) would ante up and personally contact this representaive.  As much fun
as it can be to bitch about things, being proactive has it's place.

PS, I'm in GA, so contacting him myself would have been of no use, as I am not
a constituant.

Dave Hardy
89 SM
DILYSI Motorsports - Drive It Like You Stole It!

Michael King <mapco@att.net> wrote:
> I've been in touch with Representative Arza who is sponsoring this bill. He
>has shown interest in meeting with some of us in Florida. I will let everyone
>know how it turns out.

Mike King
Asst. RE
Buccaneer Region