Re: Re: HELP! Florida making autocross/rallycross/

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: HELP! Florida making autocross/rallycross/
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:09:39 -0600
SCCA Forums.com had contact information listed.  I wrote a note to request
that provisions be introduced to allow for our activities, assuming he was
not aware of them.

> Bravo!  Way to go Mike!  I've been hoping someone from God's Waiting Room
(aka Florida) would ante up and personally contact this representaive.  As
much fun as it can be to bitch about things, being proactive has it's place.

> PS, I'm in GA, so contacting him myself would have been of no use, as I am
not a constituant.

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer