Re: $2002 Challenge - not really

To: apozner@ptd.net, GRMPer@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: $2002 Challenge - not really
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 12:15:54 EST
Then that's why you need to read the story.

The group of guys purchased the car and built it up for $2002.  They started
with a couple of rusty parts cars and put thousands of hours into their
project.  You can read more about these nutty guys at
http://www.mongrelmotorsports.com   The Supercharger came off a junkyard
Thunderbird SC.

I saw their budget and how much time they put into the car.  I'm a cynic, but
I believe it.

Per
http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com