Re: Progressive Insurance woes

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Progressive Insurance woes
From: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:50:26 -0800
On Friday, March 8, 2002, at 10:28  AM, Linnhoff, Eric wrote:
> And more importantly, sometimes from agent to agent.  Your good
> relationship
> with your individual agent can make or break your claim no matter the
> actual
> policy language.

That's why I have an agent who's office is 40 miles away from me, she
has two Vettes and has been known to autocross from time to time.

With all the people on this list we have to have more than a few
insurance agents. Maybe someone should put together a list of
autocross-friendly insurers?

- Alan Dahl