Re: Progressive Insurance woes

To: DMorency@gwi.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Progressive Insurance woes
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 23:19:31 EST
Several months ago I put out a post regarding web sites posting un-secure
personal info such as autocross results , etc.  Quite a few responses
poo-poo'd me with "who cares if anyone can read about me at the autocross
events".  Well, this is a case of why I made the post.  It all boils down to
privacy and whether or not personal information regarding who, what, when,
and where should be pasted all over the web for anyone to see or use as they
see fit.

The more visible you are, the easier you are to take a shot at.

Mark