Re: ax-digest V1 #805

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ax-digest V1 #805
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 08:23:02 EST
We don't want to penalize people for hard work.  we want people to build cars
for a small amount of money.  we had an independent council of judges
(including a real judge, Jeff Sabatini from Autoweek, Stephen Cole-Smith from
NY Times/Orlando Sentinel, etc) to act as a protest committee, they looked at
the cars and fielded any potential gripes about how much money was spent.

Per
http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com