Re: ax-digest V1 #805

Subject: Re: ax-digest V1 #805
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 23:22:34 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Jim Mistick wrote:
> I own a supercharged CRX (former yellow GRM project car) and a '75 280Z.
> Thanks to SM2, I'm finally out of EM and FP.  My opinion is that there ARE
> cars that fit SM2 out there, it's just that some drivers are not ready for a
> national event right now.  I only have a few years of autocross under my
> belt, so my driving needs much improvement before I leave the local club
> level.

Hey, uh... Given the rate of progress on the CP car I feel safe making
this selfless offer...

If you wanna swap a co-drive for some chaperonage at a national/divisional
event, I'm your man! :-)

Of course, I'm only doing it for you.  :-)

Mark

(as I recall, I smoked a clutch on that car at North Park back when Mike
had it... Maybe I took his "put it in second, redline, dump the clutch"
starting advice a little too seriously... :-)