Re: Nissan SE-R

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nissan SE-R
From: Bob Pariza <bpariza@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 06:32:36 -0800 (PST)
 I wish all the V8 pony cars were in the same class:  96+ Camaro SS and 96+
Friebird WS6 are in BS.  I suspect there's quite a bit more to the current
classes than meets the eye.
Bob ('01 BStock Camaro SS)
  S Meyers <solo2@qwest.net> wrote: Recall the many dialogues about separation
of cars of similar models
being classed in different classes, even though horsepower rating varied
by only 10-20, or even more? It seemed that SCCA had figured out that
was not a good thing. So all Neons went to G Stock, ACR's and all
others. All later model Celicas with and the four cylinder and six
cylinder MX-6's into one class. All Mustang and Camaro V-8's into one
class. Right?