RE: Another Koni question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Another Koni question
From: Matthew Carson <mcars@vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:59:09 -0500
I have no real interest in this except curiosity, but the rules say

    "J. A hole may be added in an INTERIOR (emphasis added) body panel to
provide access to the adjustment mechanism on an allowed shock
absorber.  This hole may serve no other purpose."

I believe what Matt is talking about is under the front cover, not in the
interior of the car.  So is it still legal to drill the holes?

-Matt