Re: Hoosier Bias Ply question...

To: Brad Cox <COXB@tmfhs.org>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hoosier Bias Ply question...
From: David Hedderick <davebs14@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:51:15 -0800 (PST)
>From what I remember about the Bias-ply (autocrosser)
tires, they seemed to be trash after 20 runs and cord
at 40-50 runs. They were really slow the last 10 runs
or so. If you're just running local events I wouldn't
worry about them being so slow. But at Nationals or a
Pro or a Tour, I'd have a brand new sticker set to run
each time.

David

http://movies.yahoo.com/