RE: Any JACircuits for sale?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Any JACircuits for sale?
From: "William H. Baugh" <whbaugh@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 13:20:56 -0700
   A few months ago, Oregon Region SCCA suffered a trailer breakin very
similar to Atlanta's.  This prompts two thoughts:
1.  Has anybody looked into what black market might exist for timing
equipment, etc?
2.  The Emerald Empire SCC (Eugene Oregon, independent) long has stored
critical equipment with members at their homes, with our registration and
timing trailers usually at other homes.  (One concern has always been about
the impact of the local damps upon electronics.)  However, my insurance
agent says that if there is a loss from your home, you have to be able to
argue that the equipment was your own.
   William Baugh