Re: Any JACircuits for sale?

To: <eric@mail.brown911.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any JACircuits for sale?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@mail1.kcweb.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:58:54 -0600
-----Original Message-----
>(Where is Harry Callahan with his .44 when we need him?  Hell, I'd
>settle for Knuckledragger with a hang-over and a .22 at a time like
>that.)
>>>
>Somehow I doubt Knuckledragger has anything as small as a .22

>(happiness is a warm gun)
I dunno about that.  ;^)  .22's are an awful lot of fun.  Care to challenge me
to animal crackers at 75 yards?  Then Neco wafers, and finally aspirin tablets?
 Truth be told I missed the aspirins more often than I hit them but the animal
crackers sure are fun to watch explode.

Now, with a good .308 a bipedal varmint can be in trouble as far away as 1100
yards, depending upon the wind.  =8^O

I'm just glad with the recent rash of "fast & furious" drivers out there that
the media has someone to burn at the stake and/or dunk besides a bunch of us
lawful gun owners.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS
'98 Dodge Neon (see-dan)