Re: Brake pads for tow vehicle

To: "Burns, James B." <James.Burns@jhuapl.edu>
Subject: Re: Brake pads for tow vehicle
From: "Gregg Lee" <gregglee@dinointernet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:04:31 -0500
Pep Boys (and probably others) sells brake pads guaranteed for the life of
the vehicle.  Sounds stupid I know, but they do.  . I'm on my third set for
my Suburban and only paid for the first one.  They appear to be semimetallic
and have worked fine with good wear.

Does your trailer have brakes?  If not then that could be the pedal effort
problem.

Gregg Lee