Re: Brake pads for tow vehicle

To: "Burns, James B." <James.Burns@jhuapl.edu>
Subject: Re: Brake pads for tow vehicle
From: "steve hoelscher" <stevehh@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:22:58 -0700
Try the Performance Friction, Carbon Metalic pads.  I use these on my Ford
Clubwagon tow vehicle and have been very happy with them.  They have good
pedal feel, little fade and can be bought at reasonable prices from
Autozone.  They are the OE pads on F350 pickups.

I am also told they last quite a long time as well, but since my van only
gets used for towing the brakes don't last as long.

Steve Hoelscher
#27 DSP