Re: May SportsCar

To: Rick Cone aka ConeKiller <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: May SportsCar
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:02:41 -0500
My May issue arrived yesterday - in a plastic wrapper with the annual
CART supplement enclosed.  First issue I've received in several months
that wasn't losing its cover by the time it hit my mailbox!!!  8<{)

Sure do wish they'd either plastic wrap all of them or go to a glued
binding rather than staples.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman