Re: List support - was Driver to Nationals

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List support - was Driver to Nationals
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:25:23 -0500
As I count it, that's 101 lists.  And it just reinforces what I said in
my earlier post.  Mark really busts his hump to help us and it's time
that more of us step up to the plate to help him.

If you don't want to use the Paypal option, send a check to the snail
mail address that Scott provided.  Either way, let Mark know how much
you appreciate everything he does for us and help him tote the note on
keeping this whole system up and operating.  And don't just do it once.
Make it a yearly part of your autox budget as I and others have done!!!
8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman