Re: ZMW'ing

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ZMW'ing
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <pullg@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:33:51 -0500
Got to head further south to put things in perspective, though...what I read
was that this plant was in the Balkans, which means you're actually
listening to pirated American CDs and figuring out which ID you'll need at
the next checkpoint.  Remember that the Texan habit of pulling over onto the
shoulder to let faster traffic (probably a Humvee) blow by is a bad idea,
since the shoulders are mined.  At least you don't need cones at the
autocross -- just pick out a path between the shell holes....

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr