ZMW'ing

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: ZMW'ing
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:21:24 -0400
Boy I can see it now.

I'm cruising down the highway in my brand new ZMW pickup truck. Slammed of
course, with wide wheels and 40 series tires. Neon bulbs aglow under the
running boards. Blacked out windows. A big subwoofer in the bed. Munching on
a kielbassa sandwich and a halupke, listening to Frankie Yankovitch polka
records on the CD, all the while towing my ZMW 2 door coupe to the
autocross.

Imagine all this for about the price of an ACR Neon! WOW!!

Larry
(Gotta love the Polish soul food!)