Re: Supplemental classes

To: Bob Pariza <bpariza@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Supplemental classes
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:11:34 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Bob Pariza wrote:

> Perhaps you'll remember that in 2001 the Camaro SS/Firebird WS6 was
> classed in SuperStock, but for 2002 got moved to BStock.  In the
> original message I said that I started in SS (2001), got moved to BS
> (2002), and "bumped" (moved, shifted, changed?) myself to ESP.  Now I
> understand your point, and (oddly enought) agree:  if I'm running in
> Stock, I can't move myself to a Stock class other than the one the rule
> book puts me in, but I can choose to move myself to the Street Prepared
> class that the book puts me in, or (as you pointed out) the Prepared
> class that the book puts me in.  Are we all on the same page now? My

Since I'm always right and never lie, I don't find it odd at all that you
agree with me.  ;)

Yes, we're on the same page.  The time sequence of your original post
confused me, it sounded like you were properly classed in BS at the time
you decided to run in SS for other reasons.

This issue comes up fairly regularly in our regional events, so I thought
I recognized a common misconception.  Sorry for the confusion.

KeS